Thursday 12 December 2013

2013 Halloween Costumes at the CDI College Laval Campus, QC

















































On the 31st of October, 2013 CDI College students, staff and faculty dressed up for the Halloween day in Laval, QC. That was something out of this world to see how creative our people are. Themes of the costumes ranged from Alice in wonderland, angry birds, batman, BLT, board games, bugs, animals, zombies, care bears, circus characters, Disney characters, Elvis and other rock and roll legends, fairy tale characters, little red riding hood, Mickey mouse, Medieval characters, military, pirates and more to self-invented creations.

Here is what one of the Programmer Analyst / Internet Solutions Developer Program is saying about CDI College: “My instructor is very knowledgeable and he keeps himself up to date (problems, solutions, standards, what is coming). Networking and access to comprehensive Microsoft programs are the two things that help me the most with my learning. I like having the possibility to work by myself or with others (not necessarily as a team). People and friendly and smiling. I feel like I am at home and can interact as I wish with the people and the systems.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College, Laval Campus
3 Place Laval, Suite 400
Laval, QC
H7N 1A2

No comments:

Post a Comment