Tuesday 17 December 2013

Halloween at the CDI College Scarborough Campus in Ontario

















































On the 31st of October, 2013 CDI College Scarborough Campus students, faculty and staff dressed up for the Halloween celebration. They covered wide range of different themes and characters like flowerpot man, the joker, ninja, possessed person, rag doll, snow white, Victorian, zombie, nurse, Wizard of Oz, angel, batman, bunny girl, cowboy, cowgirl and much more. Please, post your comments and let us know what you think!

Here is what one of the Accounting and Payroll Administrator program students says about CDI College: “The instructors here at CDI College have made a difference in my education by teaching me hands on learning in course work. I understand and gained knowledge in all classes with the examples and teaching methods. The class setup is suitable for the course. It is well organized and everyone has a clear view of the board. Overall, I have had a great time attending CDI College. I have made new friends and gained the knowledge I need for my future career.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College, Scarborough Campus
3rd Floor, 2131 Lawrence Avenue East
Toronto, Ontario
M1R 5G4

No comments:

Post a Comment