Thursday 26 December 2013

Post Canada Day Fair at the CDI College Toronto Campus in Ontario

































Check out how much fun our students, faculty and staff had at the Post Canada Day Fair in Toronto, Ontario. We had sweet cotton candy, slurpees of different flavors and played games of all sorts. Leave a comment and let us know what you think!

Here is what the Community Services Worker program student Diana H. says about her experience at CDI College: “My instructor makes a difference in my education everyday I attend class. Tory is easy to talk to and is very patient and understanding. Tory motivates and encourages her students in a way that makes them believe they have already achieved greatness. With her guidance, I am achieving a 90% average. The way our instructor teaches the class makes it innovative because she is clear and concise. She makes it understandable for everyone to learn. It is very important to me to have a wonderful teacher and I thank CDI College for providing that to me. My overall experience has been very positive. The staff is great, friendly, and caring. I have only been here for three months and I know the best is yet to come. One concern I have is that CDI College should advertise more because a lot of agencies did not know who CDI College was when I did my research book. Also, I thought that students were screened in order to get in and I do not feel that is the truth.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Toronto Campus
543 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
M4Y 1Y5

No comments:

Post a Comment