Monday 27 January 2014

CDI College Edmonton City Centre Campus Student Oil & Gas Administration Program Field Trip













































































































Today our Oil & Gas Administration program students went out on a field trip to learn more about the industry, its history and what the Alberta’s future holds. It was quite an experience to put hands on drill bits, pegs and other devices that have been used in the Oil and Gas Industry. Let us know what you think by posting comments underneath. We would like to know your thoughts!

Here is what the Oil & Gas Administration program student Erika says about her experience at CDI College: “My instructor Dave made me enjoy coming to school! One of the best teachers that I have come across in a long time. Right from the get-go he noticed my potential and pushed/encouraged me to maintain it through the entirety of my core courses. Not only that, but he truly has made me excited about my future career in oil and gas.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Edmonton City Centre Campus
200 - 10004 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T5J 1R3

No comments:

Post a Comment