Tuesday 28 January 2014

Oil & Gas Administration Program Field Trip GIF Animations in Edmonton, Alberta


Collection of the drill bits used by the Oil and Gas Industry


That’s how a typical tri-cone rock bit works


History of the Alberta’s oil fields


PDC bit for well drilling

Here is what the Oil & Gas Administration program student Cyrese says about her experience at CDI College: “My teacher, Raj, has made a great impact of helping me to understand how it’s going to be in the business environment after my graduation. I have loved everything about my classroom - especially how neat and organized it is. I have liked the overall experience on campus so far. Everyone is friendly and teachers are very nice, and also met a few new friends.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Edmonton City Centre Campus
200 - 10004 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T5J 1R3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I found your videos on this kind of animation! My brother has been doing animation for a number of years and was recently introduced to this. I would love to get a degree in animation, but I suppose I should give this a shot before I get too serious about this.

    Drew Slinger | http://www.wadefx3d.com

    ReplyDelete