Thursday 23 January 2014

Pajama Party at the CDI College Winnipeg Campus in Manitoba





























It was one of those days when the whole campus went out in PJs, robes, home wear, sleep wear, bed gowns, negligees, nightdresses, nighties, night robes, nightshirts, pajamas and sleepers. At the occasions like that you can learn the informal side of the staff, faculty and students. Please, post comments underneath because we would like to know your thoughts.

Here is what one of the Addictions & Community Services Worker program students says about CDI College: “I am very excited to be in the Addictions and Community Services Worker program. My instructor - Tara - helps me understand my work by clearly explaining things, not just by repeating what’s in the book. Tara, along with my classmates, makes me feel very comfortable in class. We don’t have to be afraid to make mistakes - everyone always treats each other with respect. All of this has really helped me develop my self-confidence: I’m not nearly as nervous as I once was. CDI College has helped change my life and I can’t wait to graduate.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Winnipeg Campus
280 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 1A9

1 comment: