Tuesday 11 February 2014

CDI College Addictions & Community Services Workers in Scarborough



























On the 4th of February, 2014 CDI College Addictions & Community Services Worker program students had a chance to practice their skills by helping people in need.

Here is what the Addictions & Community Services Worker program graduate Shaneka says about her experience at CDI College: “My instructor helps make a difference in my education because he is always giving me a helping hand. With the smaller class sizes, I get more one-on-one time with my instructor. The labs/classrooms are a good size (not too big, not too small). We have everything that we need inside. My experience here at CDI College is going great so far. I am getting the help that I need, when I need it. I am making new friends and I am learning a lot. Overall, this school is a good place to learn, especially for doing things hands on.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Scarborough Campus
3rd Floor, 2131 Lawrence Avenue East
Scarborough, Ontario
M1R 5G4

No comments:

Post a Comment