Thursday 6 February 2014

Warriors in Pink at the CDI College Calgary South Campus







CDI College Calgary South Campus students, staff and faculty participated at the Warriors in Pink event by wearing Warrior’s Circle T-shirts. Ford Motor Company has introduced Warriors in Pink to fight breast cancer. Leave a comment and share your thoughts.

Here is what the Oil & Gas Administration program student Cynthia says about her experience at CDI College: “It is easier to make more money when you have a special degree but it is not impossible to make money if you do not. The more you have learned the more you will earn is generally quite true. Getting additional education can greatly impact your chances of making more money. Determination and focus and hard work have gotten me to reach my goals. The labs were developed with a typical classroom laboratory in mind and can be adapted to better suit your classroom. I hate sitting at home and doing nothing. I think that more people should contribute their help to activities because people always need extra help. Just being a student at CDI College campus I have met different people in different classes and being a more involved person helps build my self-esteem as well as my people skills. My willingness and strong sense of caring have always helped my classmates and teachers and friends and others. I like to write about my studies of oil and gas as well as about myself and about things that have happened around me. Another goal in my life is to become an engineer and get my license here in Canada as well as to help my family and friends and others who need my assistance.”

Subscribe to CDI College:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CDICareerCollege

CDI College Calgary South Campus
Suite 200, Midnapore Mall
240 Midpark Way SE
Calgary, AB
T2X 1N4

1 comment:

  1. Hey i saw your all stuffs and its very nice and like use your collection of work is good or nice but i know one good Dental Clinic Calgary – Willow Park Dental dental clinic calgary (Willow Park Dental – Dental Clinic in Calgary providing the absolute best technology and necessary dental care in the dental industry to ease any dental problems of their patients. We offer the best dental care to the patients as we feel it our responsibility of oral treatment. )

    ReplyDelete